Wednesday 10 February 2021

APPRECIATION AFTER SURGERY

INFORMATION AND APPRECIATION 

A SURGERY FOR THORACIC DECOMPRESSION AND INSTRUMENTED FIXATION
was performed on me on Wednesday 27/01/2021 at Zitadel Medicals and Diagnostics, Gwaripa, Abuja by Dr. Doglas EMEKA Okor. 

I thank God for the successful surgery. I thank the Sultan, the CAN President, Archbishop Ignatius Kaigama of Abuja, Bp Dunia of Auchi, NIREC, Boss Mustafa, the OSGF, ACRL, WA-IR, IRCSL, RfP, Omonokhua’s family. 

I am grateful to the families of Sir Peter & Lady Dolly Igbinijesu,   
Dr & Mrs ABC Orjiako, Mrs. Ngozi Mbaka, the GSI community, Frs. Louis Matthew, John Mary Atep, Chris Ibekwe, Johnson Igoh, Chief & Chief Mrs. Mike Ozekhome, Senator Francis & Lady Monica ALIMIKHENA, Chief Mike & Chief Louisa Oghiadome, Mr & Mrs. Osi Imomoh and all who supported me especially with prayers. 

I am grateful to Dr. Doglas EMEKA Okor, the consultant Neuro-surgeon, his team and the staff of Garki Hospital where I am recovering very fast.

Please keep praying for me. I wish you God’s blessings and everything that is good. 

Love and Peace 
Fr. Cornelius Omonokhua
Executive Secretary, NIREC & Secretary General 
West Africa Interreligious Council

No comments:

Post a Comment